Wednesday, January 3, 2018

IT'S HERE - 2018 OCCASIONS CATALOGUE!!!

Are you as excited as I am to get another new 2018 Occasions Stampin' Up! Catalogue?  


I will be talking about all of the new products and how you can earn FREE products tomorrow, Thursday, January 4th from 7-10pm on the Create & Share Facebook Group






You can look through all 56 pages by clicking here or you can request a paper copy by emailing me.


Also SALE-A-BRATION has started and you can see all the awesome items that are available FREE with a $60 purchase! For all the details about it visit my previous post here. 

Now is the time to shop - head on over to my online store here or email your order if you are local. 
Sometimes the best way to find out what products you want is to actually see them and use them - so be sure to check out my upcoming events - my January Card Class still has some seats available!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Stampin' Up! continues to knock it out of the park with their selections! I'd love it all, but the Magical Day bundle is at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete