Saturday, March 3, 2018

DIFFERENT USES FOR YOUR STAMP SETS

Happy Saturday everyone!

Recently I created a few cards using the Heart Happiness Stamp set and thought I would share them with you. I was reminded that hearts are not just for Valentine's Day but can be used for all sorts of occasions!



I used a combination of the assorted hearts with a variety of colours and was a able to make a fun and playful background.


I like keeping the rest of the card simple - black really helped ground all the colours.




See below for a list of supplies I used.


Mary DeSousa also created a fun card and recently shared in the FB group - how fun and cute is this!



And here are a few examples from Stampin' Up!
I love the use of the wooden heart embellishments on this card - so cute!



I encourage you to take a look at your stamp sets or even your Big Shot dies and see how you can use them differently. Have fun creating and be sure to share on the Create & Share Facebook Group.

Have a great weekend!


  Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy! I love how you repurposed these - and the colours you chose work so perfectly with the fun, whimsical style!

    ReplyDelete