Wednesday, January 29, 2020

JANUARY PAPER PUMPKIN


Did you know that Stampin' Up! does a monthly craft kit that comes directly to your door?
All the details about cost and how to sign up are at the end of this post. But first I want to give you a closer look at this months kit, what I did with it and how I'll be using it.

The first Paper Pumpkin’s kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. The kit includes everything you need to create 20 treat bags and 10 mini cards and envelopes. Here is a closer look at what you got in this months box:


Everything is included - adhesive, ink and this amazing stamp set! All you need to supply is scissors and time! This kit is so easy to put together - they even include a video to walk you through plus in the kit are step-by-step instructions.



Here is what I made with my kit - I altered the cards to have sentiments saying either a little hello or many thanks from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.


To decorate the treat bags I used the scalloped heart punch that is include in the Heart Punch Pack that coordinates perfectly with this kit and both Highland Heather and Rocco Rose card stock. I used a variety of sentiments from the included stamp set and the Itty Bitty stamp set. 



How am I using this kit? 
Well since my little guy isn't in school yet I thought we would use some of the treat bags and note cards to thank the nursery volunteers at our church each week - each week we will drop off some treat bags filled with Hershey kisses and get a chance to say thank you. 

I can also use some of my treat bags and cards to wish neighbours, mail people (Thank you Mr. FedEx for bringing me my Paper Pumpkin) and my little niece and nephew a Happy Valentines Day. Perfect - I'm all set for February!

PLUS I can use other supplies I have on hand with the kit and any leftover supplies to make more cards/projects. For example here is a card I created 
(All additional supplies are listed below)


Interested in getting the February kit? Below are all the details or click here.
We know already that the February kit will be full sized cards perfect for birthdays and other occasions!


PLUS RIGHT NOW YOU CAN EARN FREE SAB ITEMS!!!






Product List

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I totally love your designs and how you are using the paper pumpkin kit as gifts and thank you notes!

    ReplyDelete