Sunday, September 11, 2016

Congratulations Card & Upcoming Event

I wanted to show you a quick card/envelope set I put together this afternoon. Our niece is having a shower for her new baby girl and unfortunately I don't have any baby related stamp sets yet. 

But I love how the card turned out - using the Flirty Flamingo In Color ink and cardstock along with the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. I think this is a perfect way to say congratulations to the new mommy and baby! 


Here is a closer looks:



With the inside I included a pocket on the right hand side, with the matching stamps and inks, 
so we could include a gift card (since we have to mail the gift).


And since you have the stamp and inks out I always suggest decorating 
the outside of the envelope too. Just adds a nice touch!





UPCOMING EVENT | STAY TUNED!
I also wanted to mention that I am putting together a combined 
Open House Live and Online event for the weekend of September 23-25. 
I hope many of you can join me - I will post more details later this week so stay tuned! 
And if you are not already subscribed to my Facebook Group you can do that here.




Here is a list of the products that I used on the above project:

2016-18 In Color
8.5x11 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
Price: $1
0
Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $48.00
Emerald Envy Classic
Stampin' Pad
Price: $8.5
0
Pearl Basic Jewels
by Stampin' Up!
Price: $6.75
Vellum 8.5x11 Cardstock
by Stampin' Up!
Price: $10
Whisper White 8.5 x 11
Cardstock
Price: $11.25 

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning! I adore how you used the stamp to create the background and the raised image! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete