Thursday, February 8, 2018

PAINTED WITH LOVE - CARDS & LAYOUTS!

February is the LOVE month - and even if you don't exchange cards with a significant other I encourage you to let someone in your life know you love them and are thinking of them - who doesn't like to get a card like that!

PAINTED WITH LOVE PROJECTS

Our January Card class had us working the the Painted With Love Suite of products and I always create samples of other ideas for ways to use the products outside of the class projects. And here is what I created:





These cute boxes were made with the dies - so simple and cute. 
Fits the narrow note cards perfectly or even better - some yummy chocolate bars/candies!


These are a few of the note card sets I did to include in the gift boxes above:



Now to get these in the mail! Plus I also did some scrapbooking and a home decor project! I know I was on a roll!


(the layout above tells the story of how this will be our 19th valentine's together!)


I love that the Painted With Love suite has the 12x12 card stock pack - this sampler piece is on display in this cute holder I got from Michaels a few years ago.


JANUARY TO GO CARD CLASS

Do you need some help with getting cards together - the January Card class is available To Go! See below for all the details - either purchase for $60 and include the stamp sets or $15 and receive the paper supplies, instructions and videos and you use your own stamps.


EARN FREE PRODUCTS!

And don't forget - that with every $60 you spend you get to pick a FREE Sale-A-Bration item - pick your favourite items from this suite and you could take home the Party Panda stamp set (or any of the other items) PLUS on February 16th I will be announcing NEW Sale-A-Bration items!

You can shop 24/7 at my online store


These are some of the products featured in today's projects:

1 comment:

  1. Samplers have always intrigued me - and yours is stunning!

    ReplyDelete