Wednesday, February 28, 2018

RECAP: FEBRUARY EVENTS


I think I am happy to see February come to an end because it means that spring is just around the corner and we get to see the sunshine more and the days continue to get longer. BUT February wasn't a slow month here at Create & Share - I thought I would share a few pictures from some of the events that took place over the month.

MEN'S ONLY VALENTINE'S CLASS

This was my second year to host this class and I was thrilled to have such a large group of guys attend. AND they did AWESOME! I was so proud of them - they completed a shaker card and a Lots of Love box that they could fill with candy or a gift card. 






I LOVE how each of the guys made the card their own by changing it up and putting their own spin on it. They played and created and joked around and I think had some fun :)




Here is what I received from my hubby who attended:


I know this is something I will do again - and maybe I need to add a Men's Only Emergency Kit card class.... what guy doesn't need a birthday card, anniversary card and more on hand. 

BINGO NIGHT 

On February 9th I held my first game night and it was SO MUCH FUN!


We played several games of bingo where the ladies won prizes ranging in prizes from a scrapbooking kit, an embossing paste kit, a watercoloring kit and our grand prize was the new Brusho with watercolour paper. 


 We had a LOT of yummy food and the ladies made 4 cards using the supplies they took home - all using the Bottles and Fizz stamp set and coordinating paper. 




Everyone went home with a their stamp set, papers, embellishments, FREE gift from me (a H clear block) and lots of other fun stuff!

I can't wait to start planning my next BINGO night! 

FEBRUARY CARD CLASS

Each month I host a card class on a Friday night from 7-9:30pm. You make 6 cards, two of each design. I keep it simple by doing a lot of the prep work for you so you can enjoy a relaxing evening.


It was a small group but we had a lot of fun and the girls did enjoy their chances at winning more prizes... we always play games at the monthly card class!


Here is a quick look at the cards we made.

We used a few items from the Petal Passions suite to create this sweet, romantic notecard.


I was so excited to play with the Myths and Magic stamp set and paper - how cute are these!


Our Sale-A-Bration card this month used the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set and the Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon.


BLOG HOPS

And I have participated in three blog hops this month and been sharing them with you.
If you missed any check them - and be sure to go through and see the other amazing projects from fellow demonstrators. 










NEXT MONTH

Stay tuned tomorrow to find out what we are doing throughout the month of March!









4 comments:

  1. the bingo was fabulous Amy! I smiled all over again reading the post. Hope I can get up again in March ... it will depend on schedules (yours, and mine!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun Chris - I was so happy it worked out for you to come!

      Delete
  2. Holy Hannah it sure has been a busy month for you! I truly appreciate all the effort you put into your events as I really enjoy each one and we always come home with amazing creations and wonderful memories! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it was a great month to get sick in and start a new job too! LOL! Thanks so much girl - I always am thankful that you can join in on all the events!!!

      Delete