Tuesday, October 4, 2016

THANKSGIVING PREP - PART #1





Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this coming weekend! I wanted to share a few projects I put together tonight to help decorate my table and give ideas if you are attending a get together and need a hostess gift.


So for the table - I have a few fall decorations already that sit on my table and will work for our family dinner, but I always like to add a little something special for each of the guests. And when I was looking on Pinterest for some ideas - I thought these utensil pockets were really cute.




So I put together this... with the help of some digital paper printed on my home computer and some cute leaves and pumpkins cut with the help of my silhouette.
If you are wanting to do something like this - Stampin' Up! Had several fall and Christmas products to help you. 














I also thought it would be cute with just the tag and leaves. And even add the name of the guest...

And then using those same products I put together a tag to go on a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider (my favourite!). Again very simple - a large tag folded and a circle cut with a circle punch. 
Other hostess gifts could include a lovely fall scented candle (my favourite is Leaves from Bath & Body Works - smells like fresh apple cider) or fresh flowers for the centre of the table. 


It might be too close to this holiday to make a few projects - but there is a lot of time to plan for Christmas. Grab a paper pack, a set of stamps, a punch or die set and have fun creating! 


Have a look through the holiday catalogue for lots of ideas!


One last note - there is still time to place an order and take advantage of some great deals!
Email me (amy.grendel@gmail.com) by 8pm on Oct 5th to add your items to my order and save on shipping. 



And check out the great deal on paper!
If you don't need three packs - maybe you and a friend could share!










SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment