Thursday, February 23, 2017

DRAGONFLY BUNDLE & NEW SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS!!!


I loved getting together this past Family Day with my mom to spend some time creating with her new Stampin' Up! products. She recently purchased the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle and the Falling In Love papers (LOVE all of these) so we decided we needed to create something using both and here is what mom created....



I think she did a fantastic job! See below for all the supplies we used.

With the Dragonfly Dream bundle mom earned a FREE Sale-A-Bration item - and the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper goes perfect the that bundle. So...we also played around with it and the watercolour pencils and here is what I came up with. I love the gold foil paper! See below for all the supplies I used.




AND I'm so excited to share with you that there are NEW SALE-A-BRATION items available until March 31!!! Take advantage of this limited time offer from Stampin' Up! and get your order in to earn a free item - my next order is on Feb 26th so email me today or head on over to my online store



In case you haven't heard during Sale-A-Bration, for every $60 you spend before taxes and shipping, you can choose one FREE Sale-A-Bration product. You can check out the first selection here. They are all still available - but now there are a few new options!



MAKE A MEDALLION STAMP SET




6x6 GLIMMER PAPER PACK
(4 sheets each of Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum)



See a closer look in this video:




REVERSE WORDS STAMP SET




To see the new items in the latest Sale-A-Bration catalogue click here.





SaveSave Mom's Card
My Two Cards

1 comment:

  1. First of all, let me just say that I ADORE each of these cards you ladies have made! So pretty and love the colours that you both chose! What gorgeous creations to showcase these products - and the gold makes it all pop!

    Secondly, I love that Stampin'Up! has come out with even more free product options! Now to possibly reconsider my next order and sale-a-bration item!

    ReplyDelete