Thursday, January 4, 2018

SALE-A-BRATION | HEARTFELT BLOOMS

Welcome to the happiest time of year at Create & Share - SALE-A-BRATION!!! If you are not completely sure how this Stampin' Up! promo works click here and scroll down for all the details.


The basics are - spend $60 and earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

One of the items I wanted to highlight this week is the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set. 



A beautiful, photographic bouquet in a gorgeous vintage look. A one-step stunner for all your projects! Stamp in one color or stamp in a neutral color and color in your favorite shades.

This is Stampin' Up's new Distinktive stamp technique and it lays down the ink at different opacities, giving the finished image more depth. 

Here is a very simple yet elegant card I put together with this stamp set, ink and paper - thats it! 




Check out this video to see how I put it together.




Want to see more of my creations? Check out below






I love the look of the flowers as a background - adding a bit of Wink of Stella really makes the centre flower pop! 





For all the supplies I used see scroll to the end of this post.



Stampin' Up! also put together a video explaining how the stamp was made and they walk you through how they made the cards that are shown in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue - take a look:







Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I have to admit, I wasn't sure what I felt about this stamp set either when I saw it in the catalogue but you have totally made me fall in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete