Sunday, February 11, 2018

KRE8TORS FEBRUARY BLOG HOP

Welcome to the second month of 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop! 


I’m so excited to be part of this fun collaboration with Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. And this month we are focusing on SALE-A-BRATION! 


If you are not aware of how Sale-A-Bration works - please check out my post here.

I fell in love with the Party Pandas stamp set - they are perfect for any birthday card or sweet note.
 I love that it works for a child or an adult!

I've also used two other Sale-A-Bration items in todays featured card:

So here is what I created:


I LOVE a good shaker card! I added the shading around the pandas with Smoky Slate ink and a blender pen. And I used the Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends to colour their hats.


I added the sentiment "here's to celebrating you!" from the Perennial Birthday stamp set.


You can see how easy this card is to make by watching the video:



For a full list of supplies please see scroll to the end of the post

Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my project! 

Click the NEXT button to head over to the talented Su Mohr's blog to see her awesome project! 


Here’s a list of the other demos in the hop in case you get lost. 
Be sure to check all of their blogs for some amazing projects! 

Amy Grendel <You are here >


Products used in the featured card:

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, so much fun, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and love the shaker balloon ideA Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love how you turned the Pandas into a shaker card! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I'm getting more confident with shaker cards - they always scared me at first - really quite simple with the right products!

      Delete
  4. Adorable card!! Love those pandas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy!!! This card is brilliant! I love your colouring - the shade gives it just that extra little depth and finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute shaker cards - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love, Love - what a great combination with the Bubble & Fizz DSP

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love the shaker balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. I love the pop of color that the Bubble and Fizz DSP adds. So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete