Saturday, May 12, 2018

STAMP' N HOP - MAY BLOG HOP

Welcome to the May Edition of the Stamp ‘N Hop blog hop!

This month we are focusing on the NEW catalogue that comes out in June - as demonstrators we have access to preorder opportunities from about mid April until the end of May. This allows us to get some of the new products to play with and get samples ready for you guys! But Stampin' Up! has offered for everyone an Early Release of the Share What You Love Suite with Exclusive Bundles. 


The bundles are available throughout the month of May and with each bundle there are FREE products! Plus there is a 10% discount for the NEW In Colours 2018-2020 ink pad bundle. For the full flyer click here.

So I wanted to focus on this bundle - when I saw it at the Stampin' Up! OnStage conference I immediately fell in love with it - the colours and the stamps - and look at all that Mint Macaron! Stunning! 

So I will admit that I just made these cards last night - I've been under the weather and putting all of my energy into my day job - but it was fun to finally open up the paper and play with the stamp set and here is what I created:





I can't wait to play with it some more - to show at my June Launch event!


For a list of other supplies that I used please scroll to the end of this post.


Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my project! 

Click the NEXT button below to head over to Cheryl's blog!



Here’s a list of the other demos in the hop in case you get lost. 


Be sure to check all of their blogs for some amazing projects! 




Supply List

10 comments: