Wednesday, April 3, 2019

PAPER PUMPKIN UPDATE (MARCH & APRIL)


Want to make amazing projects without the prep work? Meet Paper Pumpkin—Stampin’ Up!’s crafting subscription program. Because sometimes the best way to get creative is by thinking INSIDE the box. 

Paper Pumpkin is designed to make creativity easy! Each month you’ll get a professionally designed kit filled with fun projects you can make and share with friends and an exclusive stamp set plus an ink spot. Below is a picture of all the items that were included in the March 2019 kit. PLUS every now and then Stampin' Up! says thank you by offering a special and this month it was an extra stamp set! How awesome is that!!! 



Stamp set included:




With the kit you can make 4 popup cards of 2 designs = 8 cards with decorative envelopes to match.
I always like to make one of each design that you suggest and then I try to come up with my own design, sometimes bringing in other supplies from my stash. Here is what I came up with:


I used the balloon stamp from the bonus stamp set included in the kit and stamped in Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay and cut out. I added some white twine for balloon strings and added a stitched rectangle to bring all the pieces together.

I kept the inside the same as they suggested - how cute are these popups! 


I like that with this design I can keep the number off until I know who the card is going to and then add it for the perfect card.


For the inside I did a bit more stamping and added some more balloons - I think the little guy I have in mind for this card I will like it!



The March kit was so popular that unfortunately there are no longer any extra kits available. But each month there is a new kit that you can sign up for - and for April they are offering something extra-special: Stampin’ Up!’s brand new Distinktive® stamp images. 

You won't want to miss out so sign up today - the April kit closes April 10th!

ABOUT DISTINKTIVE STAMPS
1. Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step.
2. These stamps are available only from Stampin’ Up! and are made using a patent-pending process.
3. Distinktive stamps are available in red rubber and photopolymer; Paper Pumpkin’s April kit includes photopolymer stamps.
4. You can shop Distinktive stamps in the online store by searching “Distinktive,” or look for the Distinktive icon in Stampin’ Up! catalogs.

For more details check out the video below.


1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing how you make the kits your own! And the recipient is going to love his card!!!!

    ReplyDelete