Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December Paper Pumpkin 2016



Can you believe its almost time to say goodbye to 2016! And Stampin' Up! provided the perfect kit to help document your 2016 memories in the December Paper Pumpkin Kit, Another Great Year. 
This kit makes memory keeping easy and completely customizable. 


Included in the kit: patterned papers, window sheets, stickers, and washi tape to embellish your book. And, for the first time ever—they've included a rotary stamp and Basic Black Stampin’ Write® Marker to help you jot down and journal every moment! 

They also provide an easy to follow guide.


And check out the easy to follow video - putting the kit together! 




They also are posting on their blog ideas for how to use the kit in a few different ways. 
Be sure to check that out tomorrow by clicking here.


PUTTING THE KIT TOGETHER

I'm not sure what I will be doing with my kit yet - but I'm looking forward to crafting over the holidays with it. I already use Project Life for my scrapbooking throughout the year - but I like the idea of either using it for a vacation trip we took in 2016 or maybe to tell the story of our new kitten...who seems to be getting bigger and bigger each day - Tibbie is now 9 months old....so we will see - but I will be sure to let you know. I would love to know what you do with yours - post a picture of your final project on FB and you might receive a fun gift from me :) 



PLUS Stampin' Up! will be announcing something special with this kit - 
so stayed tuned for tomorrows email if you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!



Looking for the perfect last-minute gift?
Check out our prepaid subscriptions. Give the gift of creativity for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months. Simply click here to purchase and they email you a printable gift card and a subscription code. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete