Wednesday, August 23, 2017

AUGUST | STEP IT UP


I wanted to share with you a series (that I haven't done in a while) 
with the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set






SIMPLE |  This basic card keeps things simple with just sink, stamps and paper. I think its always important to remember that a handmade card - no matter how simple or complex, can brighten someone's day - and this one is perfect to drop in the mail to the special friend who could use a smile!

For this card I used the Lemon Lime Twist ink for the stem and sentiment and then picked four colours from the Classic Ink line - and added the flowers in a layered look. The stamped whisper white card stock is 4"x5.25"and its adhered to a regular card base - 4.25" x 5.5". I also added a stamped flower on the inside to decorate but kept it simple to add a message.

This card is so easy, yet so pretty, you will want to do up several while you have the stamps and inks out - they come together quickly!




DRESSED UP | Taking that same card I hand cut a few flowers and added those with Stampin' Dimensional and added a few of the Glitter Enamel Dots. Adding a few accents takes this simple card to the next level.





DAZZLING | And finally I added Lemon Lime Twist card stock for the card base, and the Bitty Bow along with popping the sentiment up on a stitched square with dimensionals. I love how these simple additions takes this card from simple to dazzling.


THE ENVELOPE | And don't forget to add some special touches to the envelopes - easy to do while you have all the supplies out and ready to go:





For a list of the supplies I used please scroll to the bottom - but I wanted to make sure you know about my event tomorrow -



I hope you can come hang out with me and some of the others at the Create & Share FB Group - I will be filling you on some fun fall events, talking about the upcoming holiday catalogue AND of course we will be playing some games with prizes. OH and I will be announcing the winners of the July and August $20 gift certificates - so make sure you are in the group to catch all the fun starting tomorrow at 7pm.


Simple Card Supplies |


Additional Products for Dressed Up Card |


Additional Products for Dazzling Card |


Additional Supplies Used |

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how you have used this set to show us how to take it to the next level! I ADORE this colour combination - thanks for letting us know what colours you chose!
    And those embellishments are just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete