Friday, August 25, 2017

NEW TECHNIQUE & SEPTEMBER EVENTS!

Happy Friday!
Our last Friday of August/Summer!

I wanted to start by thanking everyone who came out the FB Event last night! We had so much fun! Congratulations to Mary and Vicky for winning the July and August Challenges! and...
Congratulations to April and Christine for winning our game prizes throughout the evening!

Before I jump into talking about our upcoming schedule here at Create & Share - I wanted to share one more card I created using the Beautiful Bouquet bundle.


How pretty is this for a wedding card! I LOVE hydrangeas (one of my favourite summer flowers) and I love the colour of their petals so I tried to replicate that using a new technique I just learned using the Stampin' Ink Refills and baby wipes. What do you think?

Scroll to the bottom of the post for a list of the supplies I used.


I'm so excited to share this technique that I will be featuring it at my 
September Card Class - with a fall twist! 

Interested in checking out one of my events?
See below for a full list of Septembers classes, events and more!
Sign up by emailing me at Amy.grendel@gmail.com
(Payment due to reserve your seat)



I will have more details about the Bonus Project and To Go Class in my September Newsletter - so stay tuned (make sure you are on the list by emailing me!)

I am so looking forward to creating and sharing with you this fall!
Have a wonderful weekend!




Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh Girl! What a lovely card and the hydrangeas look gorgeous! I've been curious about this technique - having seen it on Pinterest - so I'm super excited that you will be featuring it in your upcoming class!

    ReplyDelete