Saturday, March 24, 2018

INK & SHARE MARCH BLOG HOP


Welcome to the March edition of the Ink & Share blog hop! 

My name is Amy and I’m stamping from Ontario, Canada! This is our second month for the Ink & Share group - if you missed the February edition where we focused on Sale-A-Bration check it out here. 

This month our theme is Easter/Spring cards. I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out the other blogs, listed below, to see what the other creative and talented lay dies, from around the world, have created!



This months theme really made me think and look for inspiration. 
And I love how it turned it. I actually CUT <gasp> my stamp from the We Must Celebrate stamp set so I could just focus on the cute rabbit. 


And thankfully I successfully cut the stamp using the Paper snips and of course can still add him back  together on the clear block if I want to stamp them all in a group again. 


I encourage you to take a look at your stamp sets and see how you can use them for either an Easter or spring card - and be sure to pop it in the mail and bless someone with some happy mail!

For a list of supplies that I used please scroll to the end of this post


Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment and be sure to click on the Next button to head to Jacqueline’s blog to check out her amazing project for the hop! There’s also a full list below in case you get lost along the way.

March Ink & Share Blog Hop Roll Call

Amy Grendel <you are here>

Be sure to check all of their blogs for some amazing projects! 


Product List

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea and I love your use of the letter stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Great coloring on the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright Picture Perfect Party paper and coordinating berry burst ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh such an adorable card! And fantastic job on the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete