Sunday, March 11, 2018

KRE8TORS MARCH BLOG HOP


Welcome to the March 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop! This is our third hop, and I’m so excited to continue working with so many talented demonstrators in sharing our passion for paper crafting! If you’d like to check out our previous blog hops, you can start at:



Be sure to click the Next button at the bottom of this post to hop over to Lisa’s blog to check out her fantastic project! In case you get lost along the hop, there is also a Roll Call list below the Next button.


This month we are focusing on Birthdays. Who doesn't need to have one or two birthday cards ready for any given month? And I love quick and simple cards that are perfect to pop in the mail - so I decided to stick with one stamp set - Five for All and one stack of Designer Series Paper - Picture Perfect Party.



I don't know if its just me but I have a lot of Designer Series Paper and love to put it to use. And I love the sentiments in this stamp set and how it includes sentiments for the inside of the cards as well!


(Inside: You remind me of me!)


(Inside: Happy Birthday)


(Inside: ...like why did I walk into this room?)


(Inside: It's for the Greatest Kid in the Universe)

Thanks for visiting! Click on the Next button to head to Lisa’s blog to check out her amazing project for the hop! There’s also a roll call list in case you get lost along the way.

Product List

14 comments:

  1. Amy, your cards are so gorgeous as usual! I love the bright colors in that DSP! :) Thank you so much for being part of our hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! And thank you for hosting a great hop - so glad to be a part of it!

      Delete
  2. Your cards are so fun! I like your clean and simple approach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan - I have to remember to do more simple and clean because I always like them and shows others you don't need a lot to make a card!

      Delete
  3. Amy, love these cards! So fun and humorous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy - I love how cute and funny the stamp set is!

      Delete
  4. These are BRILLIANT! I love how you have showcased the versatility of one set and papers! Such great designs - and most of them are great ways to use up smaller bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous fun cards - I love that they're all super easy and that stamp set is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, group of cards, Amy! Your recipients will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, quick and easy cards are always great! More doesn’t always mean better! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I love how this designer paper can add so much to a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards and layouts! Starburst punch is cool used on your card.

    ReplyDelete