Thursday, January 17, 2019

ALL MY LOVE SUITE


Wow I can't believe how long I have been away from blogging - but I have one really GOOD reason - he's cute, loves to smile and kick and has stolen this momma's heart




I'm excited to being back and creating (in-between naps) and hosting events and classes. And with the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration there is A LOT of new fun products to play with. 

So over on the Create & Share FB Group I've been sharing some of the projects I've been making with the All My Love suite and I wanted to share some more plus show you a favourite SAB item. (scroll to the end of this point for a full list of supplies)



I love it when the pattern paper is so pretty that it can take the main focus and you can keep the rest of the card simple with a few die cuts and a sentiment.


Or you can have some fun and cut out some details from the pattern paper and use those along with die cuts and embellishments to create a really pretty focal point. 

TIP | Often times when we see a theme in a suite like Valentine's its hard to think of other cards you can make with it - but don't forget to look at other stamp sets and mix it up. These florals make a great birthday, wedding, anniversary or just thinking of you cards.


TIP | I LOVE this card so much and because there is so much going on with the pattern and hand-cut items I used vellum to soften the background. 


I'm still learning how to create pretty watercolour backgrounds but I do like the different feel this technique adds to this card - the set of dies in this suite are awesome - here you can see one that just does the stitched line and there are some that line up perfectly with the DSP to make cutting out these cute hears easy. 





So I mentioned that its Sale-A-Bration time right now and that means that with every $60 you spend from either the Occasions or the Annual Catalogue you get to a pick a FREE item from the SAB flyer. 

And one of my favourites is Hello Cupcake




Here is a really quick card I made using this stamp set


TIP | When you don't know where to start with a new stamp set, look through the catalogues and copy  one of the designs - it's a great stepping stone to creating your own creations. With this one I used the SAB flyer idea to make these.



Thanks for taking the time to read through today's post!
Leave me a comment - I'd love to hear what you think or answer any questions! 



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty and playful creations!!! I love how you show the same design in two different colours! And I think your watercolour wash is so fun!

    ReplyDelete