Thursday, January 31, 2019

BE MY VALENTINE | PAPER PUMPKIN JAN 2019 ALTERNATIVES



In keeping with this weeks product focus I wanted to share some of the projects I put together using the supplies from the January Paper Pumpkin kit and let you know other products I would recommend having on hand to help with expanding future kits. 


I've shared a lot of information about the Paper Pumpkin kits on the Create & Share FB Group including a video that walks you through how to purchase a monthly subscription OR purchasing prepaid kits and earning FREE product (see the end of the post for more details)

For the January kit we were given more than enough supplies to make 24 of these super cute pillow boxes that can be filled with treats, gift items, etc. I like the idea for little boys to put in little toy cars and for little girls hair scrunches, lip balm or nail polish. Of course adults would love these filled with yummy sweet treats too - coworkers or friends and family. PLUS these would make great birthday or baby shower thank you gifts - so if you don't need all 24 save the rest for a future project. 


A HUGE bonus to each months Paper Pumpkin kit is that you receive an exclusive stamp set. Below is the one from this month and it coordinates perfectly with the Animal Expedition suite from the Annual Catalogue. 


With my own supplies and products from the kit I put together the following projects:
(a full list of the supplies used outside the kit are listed at the very end of this post)



Inside this card I have stamped the sentiment "You're One-In-A Chameleon" along with hearts and the chameleon stamp.


I used Pool Party ink to stamp the background image, heart and sentiment.
I used the leftovers from the pull-a-part heart sheets to die cut the mini hearts. 


I used the pillow box, cut down to size, for my background paper, along with Lemon Lime Cardstock. I also added the "Together we make a great pair" stamp from the Animal Outings stamp set. I got this card idea from the insert that was included in the kit - LOVE that they provided examples of alternative ideas!


All of the cards I shared are using the Note Cards & Envelopes - along with these I suggest having a snail adhesive (refills available), paper snips and assorted Cardstock (you don't need them all) on hand to create even more projects with your kits each month. 



I mentioned at the beginning of this post that you can earn FREE product right now when you purchase a 3/6/12 month subscription and thats because its Sale-A-Bration time! 
Now is the best time to try Paper Pumpkin. Sign up, grab FREE Sale-A-Bration items, 
and get months of papercrafting bliss!


You can shop online at my 24/7 online store or 
email me - Amy.grendel@gmail.com -  your order to have it added to my next order 



Interested in joining me at my upcoming classes? 
Click on the events tab above to see whats coming up next. 

Product List

1 comment: