Sunday, January 26, 2020

JANUARY Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop


I am so excited to be back to the Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop! 
I took a long break, but so glad to be scrapbooking again and able to share along with these amazing and talented ladies! 

This month our challenge was to use any of the new items from the Mini Catalogue that was launched at the beginning of the month - so there are a LOT of products to choose from. 

I had these beautiful photos from my nieces wedding that I was itching to scrap so I used several of products from the Parisian Blossoms Suite along with a variety of other products.
(for a full list see the bottom of this post)


I used the Parisian Blossoms DSP and the large blossoms stamp set to be my major focal points. I embossed the florals with silver embossing powder to keep the soft yet elegant look.

Here is a closer look at each page:



The photos are what I want to be the main focus on my pages and then the story - there are several other pages that will go along with these that will tell more of the day and the bride and groom - stay tuned for those in the coming week! 

Interested in creating a similar page? I have created a sketch based off this 2 page layout to help you!


 I would love to see your creations if you do! My FB Group is a great place to share! 


Next up is Lisa - check out her scrapbook layout over on her blog! 


January’s Roll Call




Product List

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the photos and how you designed the pages to compliment them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think i may just have to give in and purchase these papers..lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and truly stunning photos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout and perfect choice of products for a wedding. Thank you for the layout sketch

    ReplyDelete