Monday, January 6, 2020

PARISIAN BLOSSOMS SUITE

Right away the Parisian Blossoms Suite caught my eye in the Mini Catalogue. 


I couldn't wait to create something with the beautiful Forever Blossoms stamp set. Here is a quick card I put together


I used the Pool Party  and Colour Lifter blends to colour the blossoms. I like to decorate my envelope to when I can. To keep the blends from bleeding through the envelope I slipped a piece of scrap paper into the envelope while I was colouring. I left the leaves to create a simple look.

To make my coordinating ribbon I also used the Dark Pool Party blend on the White Crinkled Ribbon from a different suite. Just make sure to colour with a scrap paper underneath. Because the blends are alcohol based they dry fast. 

The label the sentiment is stamped on is from the Peaceful Poppies suite called Painted Label Dies. These are perfect for a variety of sentiments! 

Below are a list of the supplies I used to create this card.

If you enjoy the Parisian Blossoms Suite - Stampin' Up! provides one easy code to get it all!


Product List

1 comment: