Monday, October 5, 2020

Day 1 & 2 | 31 Days of Thanks

 



Today in the Create & Share FB Group I am sharing a video where I assemble my Day 1 and 2 pages for my 31 Days of Thanks album. Go over and have a look and see below for a list of supplies I used.

DAY 1


Journal Prompt: Someone you are grateful for
After the filming the video I added the "you" and "j" with Early Espresso ink and a retired font stamp set. 
For each day I am using the circle scallop punch and a number from either a sticker sheet or stamp set.
I mentioned I used the Cathy Zielske digital stamps for the "today I am thankful for" 
- below is a link to that:


DAY 2


Journal Prompt: A place you are grateful for
The other products I am using for this project includes the Simple Stories fall kit from 2012. I think its about time I used it up! I like how it coordinates with the Gilded Autumn suite. 

Join me tomorrow for Day 3 & 4. 

Stampin' Up Products: 

1 comment:

  1. Your products coordinate perfectly! Loving the focus on the pictures and journaling!

    ReplyDelete