Thursday, October 1, 2020

My Why | 31 Days of Thanks Intro Page

Happy October 1st! Happy start of our gratitude project - 31 Days of Thanks!

Today, we start with our first journal prompt "Someone you are grateful for". You can take a picture of that person, or write a few words about them or both. Post how you are documenting and share your "day" with us over in the Create & Share FB Group. (the journal prompt is available for free in the files section of the Create & Share FB Group)

To start the project off I have put together a "My Why" page. An idea I borrowed from Ali Edwards, who does this with her December Daily project. It allows you to document why you are doing this. You don't have to do this but thought I would share mine.

I put together a video showing you how I put this together over in the FB Group if you want to go check it out. 

Below is a full list of supplies a used for both the cover and this page.

Stay tuned for Day 1!

1 comment: