Saturday, January 28, 2017

FEATURED CLASSES - SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE!

Here are of the classes I will be running throughout February, March, April and May. 
I am listing each below and to sign up please either email me (amy.grendel@gmail.com) or call/text 613-888-0589.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me - just note the RSVP date and I will keep it updated here as things fill up - there is limited seating (6-8 spots per class).

PLUS if you SIGN UP FOR A CLASS TODAY you can SAVE!
Sign up for one class - SAVE 10%
Sign up for two classes - SAVE 15%
Sign up for three classes - SAVE 20%


FEBRUARY



Here's a quick video to look at the cards we will be making:


Again, I posted about the MEN'S ONLY class - but here it is again:


MARCH

I'm really excited to offer my first card buffet!


APRIL



I don't have the cards to show you what we will be making BUT
for now at least you can see the product line we will be using to create 
4 full size cards and 1 special project




MAY


This class is a bit different - in that it is a FREE class for those who purchase
Project Life products between now and April 30th. 


Stampin' Up! has a video you can watch to see the Occasions Project Life kit - Celebrate Every Day



So thats all for my classes - remember sign up today and you can SAVE!
I'd love to know what class(es) you would LOVE to do!

See you all back here tomorrow for the last day of the 
Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Open House!




SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed all of the classes I attended at the end of 2016 and know that the classes this year are going to be just as fantastic!

    ReplyDelete