Sunday, January 29, 2017

MORE FREE PRODUCTS!

Good morning!
Looks a little more like winter out there now with a light blanket of snow...winter is always prettier with snow :)

So today is our last ONLINE Open House day and I just wanted to remind you of a few things in case you would like to get an order in...

  • Each month I will have a MONTHLY CODE that you can use when you enter your online order. This code puts you for the monthly draw for a prize! This month's prize is the beautiful Avant Garden stamp set. January's code is #333GHKNR
  • You can place your orders either by emailing them to me (if under $100 this saves you shipping cost) or filling out an order sheet when you attend a class, or you can place them online - click the SHOP link and it takes you to my online 24/7 store.
  • I will be placing orders monthly - for January my order will go in tonight. For February my order will go in Feb 26th. I have posted my order dates on my calendar so you know when to have orders into.

So lets look at the rest of the Sale-A-Bration items that you can pick from if you place an order of $60 or more. This is the only way to get these items - and after March 31 they will not be available.

So our JANUARY MONTH PRIZE is the Avant Garden stamp set.



I love this stamp set so much - you can stamp it in simple black ink on white yardstick and it looks stunning or you can add some colour with either stamp pads or by colouring in with the watercolour pencils, Stampin' Write Markers or the blender pen.  Below I kept mine card simple with the In Colour inks and added dimension/texture but cutting the flowers out.


Here are the examples from the catalogue:



Also one of their projects they feature uses a the feature item and shows you a list of the products you could purchase to earn the stamp set for FREE. (this is just an example you don't have to buy this exact items to earn it)




Another FAVOURITE of mine is the Carried Away Designer Series Paper!


I love how it coordinates so well with the Lift Me Up bundle in the Occasions Catalogue. I'm looking forward to playing more with these items for my March Birthday Buffet Class!



I love their example using the papers and bundle set to make this beautiful scrapbook layout!



And here is another project they have featured showing what you can purchase to earn the free paper!



I have shown a few of the projects I have created with this paper in previous posts but here is one more! I love the Night of Navy ink colour!



Another FREE item is the Tasty Trucks stamp set.


This is such a cute stamp set and I've seen so many great projects on pinterest!

Here is what I created using it:



Here is what my friend April created using it - isn't it cute!



And some other ideas:





The Card Tin is another option for a FREE product. Such a great idea to either get for yourself to safely store all of your beautiful cards OR you could decorate it up and give it away to a friend as a beautiful gift!


This is very similar to the Designer Tin of Cards project kit found in your annual catalogue and I have the stamp set that you could use (at an Open Studio) to customize the individual divider tabs that come with the tin.



Any Occasion stamp set is the final item to show you in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.


How cute is it!



If you have any questions about any of these products or how to get your favourite(s) be sure to email/text/call - I would love to help you out!

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you yesterday that I ADORE what you created using the Tasty Trucks stamps! So sweet and I love the colour combo!

    (And thanks for the kind words on my creation!)

    ReplyDelete