Saturday, January 28, 2017

TOUR OF MY OPEN HOUSE

For those of you that missed the Open House that ran from 1-3pm I thought I would share with a quick tour video so you could see of the products and things that were featured.


Thank you to everyone who came - it was great to see everyone out and hear what you thought of the new products! 


Glad people had a chance to play with the new products and my new Big Shot!



There were a few laughs! Today was fun!


In case you came and still want to get your orders in please make sure to send to me by Sunday at 4pm :) 

And I want to say a HUGE thank you to April Watt for all of her help with getting cards/projects done up before hand and for her help today with the Make & Take's and showing people around! 



So later tonight I will post the details for the rest of the classes - but I will leave you now with a video - showing you a closer look at some of the projects I did for the Open House:




1 comment:

  1. So much fun today! And yes, there were definitely a few (or MORE) laughs!

    ReplyDelete