Tuesday, May 30, 2017

END OF MAY - START OF JUNE - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Its almost June - so what does that mean at Create & Share?
What can you expect....

 

It means we are saying goodbye to two Catalogues on May 31st and with them a LOT of products - if there is something you are still interested in - get your order in to me ASAP to ensure you get your favourites in time! 



It also means that the new catalogue is starting on June 1st and you will be able to see new products and start ordering after noon on Thursday (the online store will be down from midnight to 12noon to transition over to the new products)


I will also be sending a new newsletter on Thursday with details about the new catalogue and upcoming events and specials - be sure to be on the list to receive that directly. 


 I will be providing the new catalogue at my Sunday Launch Event - where you will also have a chance to play with some of the new products, earn some great prizes and go home with lots of goodies! Interested? I have 7 seats remaining - RSVP to reserve your spot! 
amy.grendel@gmail.com | 613-888-0589

Want to bring a friend? Reserve their spot too - great for friends/family members who want to check out what stamping and crafting is all about!

And a little bit of news to share with you...
Thanks to all of you wonderful friends, customers, team mates (Stamp & Create - Lisa, Amanda, Christine and everyone) and family - I was promoted to Silver!



What does that mean? 
Well based on my sales and team size I have promoted to the third level which provides lots of great perks - including points AND this beautiful silver necklace - isn't it amazing!!! 
Thank you Stampin' Up! 


One of the best things about being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! is that I am a part of a great team - its not just me, but so many wonderful ladies who encourage and support me both in person and online - whether they live in Canada, US or the UK - its such a great support system. Plus having a team that is local and gathers together monthly is great!

Just recently the team gathered to do swaps - a great way to add to my collection and here is what I put together - to see what the other ladies created you will need to attend an event ;)



This uses the NEW Crafting Forever stamp set, NEW ribbon (on my there is so much great new ribbon!) and the NEW Colour Theory DSP.
(DSP = designer series paper)

Interested in learning more about what it means to join the team?
Email/text me - I would love to chat with you!
amy.grendel@gmail.com | 613-888-0589


4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for how far you have come - and in such a short time frame! Congratulations on your achievements and thank you for including us on your ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much April! And thank you for ALL of your support!

      Delete
  2. That stamp set is the first of what I'm sure will be a very long Stampin Up wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for you to see it Crystal!! Would you be able to join us on Sunday?

      Delete