Thursday, May 18, 2017

PAPER PUMPKIN DEAL & A LITTLE SWEET PROJECT



Hey everyone - did you get your Paper Pumpkin kit yet - I love how it feels like its my birthday each month with this cute box arrives at my door. And of course I LOVE this months adorable theme... check it out in this quick video:




How cute are those cards! Such a sweet idea - pun intended!
These kits are fun to put together and incredibly easy because they include everything - including a how to video to show you step by step how to put it together:



Plus there is a GREAT fan FB group that is a great place to check out other project ideas for the kit. I always like to put together one of each item as per the directions and then experiment and play with the rest - make them my own.



AND as I mentioned in the video - this month Stampin' Up! is having an AMAZING deal on for Paper Pumpkin - if want to try this great kit out for the first time - you can save 25% for the first three months! Click here for more details - be sure to sign up by June 10th to take advantage of this great deal - might be a great time to think about summer projects for the kids or even a great gift idea!


1 comment:

  1. Now I'm hungry for donuts! 😉
    What super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete