Sunday, July 8, 2018

July 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop | Card Sketch Challenge




Welcome to the July 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop!  I’m so excited to be back  working with so many talented demonstrators in sharing our passion for paper crafting! If you’d like to check out our previous blog hops, that I participated in, you can click below:



This month's theme is a card sketch challenge! Melissa designed the card sketch below and we were asked to follow the sketch as close as we could. 




I LOVE this sketch and challenge - it helped me play with some of my new products from the Annual Catalogue. So here is what I created:


I used a combination of the Pop of Petal stamp set for the flowers and the sentiment came from the Abstract Impressions stamp set. Don't you just love this sentiment! The Melon Mambo and Powder Pink work perfect together too.


I really like how well the stamped flower matches the Garden Impressions paper - another favourite new DSP! Check out the DSP sale details here


The Four Petal Power punch is a must to use with the Pop of Petal stamp set and the Leaf punch coordinates with it perfectly.


And don't forget to decorate the envelope while you have your supplies out!

For a full list of supplies see below with links to my 24/7 Online Store.


Click on the Next button to head to Sandra’s blog to check out her amazing project for the hop! 


Product List

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Amy! The punched flower works great with that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa - I was really happy with how it worked!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And did you color the vellum with Soft Seafoam? I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to CASE your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CASE away ;) I have Soft Seafood and vellum leaves - thank you!

      Delete
  4. So pretty, love the colours Amy (Jacqui L)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! I love how you made the sketch your own and the vellum is so lovely with the softness of this card.

    And Tibbie makes a great model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decorated envelope and the vellum over the DSP. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely cheerful card, the vellum just softens the pattern enough, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo, love the vellum over the colorful background! very pretty, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy.... this card is GORGEOUS! And I'm so glad you included Tibbie in your post! So adorable!! I really like the vellum mat over the DSP, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Melissa - I thought he as a cute addition ;)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous card Amy - I love the layer of vellum and the colours work so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I like that it gives the card such a soft look!

      Delete
  11. Your card is so soft and pretty. Love the colors and textures. The vellum adds a nice touch to the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love how soft and pretty your card is Amy, TFS

    ReplyDelete