Friday, July 13, 2018

TIP FRIDAY | CUSTOM RIBBON COLOURS


Happy Friday everyone - hopefully you have a wonderfully weekend ahead of you and can enjoy this gorgeous weather! 

FRIDAY around here means - a new TIP

I wanted to share with you how you can use our Stampin' Up! Ink Pads and a Stampin' Sponge to customize the Whisper White Sheer Ribbon to match any of your projects!

Check it out here:



Here is a closer look at the cards.
See below for a list of supplies I used.




GIVEAWAY TIME

Help me spread the word - on Monday I will draw a name to send this ribbon, sponge and card to
To enter do at least one of these or all three!

1. Share my post on FaceBook
2. Invite friends and family to join our Create & Share FB Group 
3. Comment on the FB Group post and let me know what you've liked about the Product of the Week


Thanks for stopping by!



Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!! I assumed you could only dye this ribbon with the Stampin blends so I love knowing I can now do it with ink too! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete