Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WATCH ME CREATE WEDNESDAY | CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS



Thanks for joining me today for Watch Me Create Wednesday -
 a new weekly series that shows how I am using the Product of the Week

This week we are looking at the Classic Stampin' Ink Pads and I wanted to create a custom background using a few new/returning colours and some....plastic wrap.

Watch how simple it is:



Here is a closer look at the card I created with you:


I encourage you to give it a try - post your creations on the Create & Share Facebook Group by Friday and I will draw a winner to receive one of these cards. 

Here are a few more cards I used this simple plastic wrap technique on.


This one I used a combination of Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape - join me back on Friday for  a Tip on how to colour the laser print paper to match your project and other easy ink techniques!



For a full list of supplies please see below.

I would love to know what you think so please leave a comment and share this on FB.






Product List
Second Card - Additional supplies
Third Card - Additional supplies

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome technique! I love the different feel you get using different colours!

    ReplyDelete