Monday, August 13, 2018

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: TROPICAL CHIC BUNDLE


This week I’m focusing on one of our beautiful bundles - Tropical Chic. I love the full suite of products which you can find on pages 120-121 in the Annual Catalogue.



Today's card uses both the dies and stamp set along with the beautiful 
Tropical Escape 6x6 Designer Series Paper:


The Colour Palette is great - it uses two of our new colours:

So here is what I created:


For this second card I added a bit of Soft Sea Foam cardstock - that colour went great with this suite.
And the Granny Apple Green ribbon works great - if you don't like bows - stick with knots!



Of course you don't need the DSP to create beautiful cards, though as you can see from the above it does help! For my last card today I used the Layered Leaves embossing folder to create a subtle background and again I brought in the Soft Sea Foam colour.


I hope you enjoyed todays Product of the Week projects and I hope you will join me tomorrow for more inspiring ideas and maybe even a deal!

For a full list of the supplies I used to create the above projects please see below.
I will be placing an order on Thursday if you wish to add to it or you can

SHOP ANYTIME ON MY 24/7 ONLINE STORE



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! I really like how you have used the dies to both cut out stamped images as well as cardstock - I think it adds some wonderful, dimensional interest to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April - it was a lot of fun to put these cards together! (1)

      Delete
  2. Oh so lovely! Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love this set mom! (2)

    ReplyDelete