Wednesday, August 15, 2018

WATCH ME CREATE WEDNESDAY | TROPICAL CHIC


Welcome to today's post - I am excited to share a few more cards I have put together with the Tropical Chic bundle, our product of the week. 


Today I have put together a quick video to show you how I created the below card.
It uses the technique of two-tone sponge stamping (thats what I'm calling it anyways).



In this example above I also added some sprinkles of Flirty Flamingo ink using a bit of water and the aqua brush. Here is a closer look at the flower:



For a full list of supplies used to create these projects please see below.

Here is another take on this design using Melon Mambo and Mango Melody for the flowers and Lemon Lime Twist and Granny Apple Green for the leaves. 


Here is a closer look:


Thanks for stopping by - please remember that right now when you spend $60 you will receive a $6 coupon to use in September! You can message me your order or shop online!


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2170546


SUPPLIES USED:

3 comments:

  1. I love love love your cards and this technique! It really does create some extra depth and texture on your flowers - I can't wait to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April - I would love to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card, and great technique. I too am looking fwd to trying it

    ReplyDelete