Monday, July 13, 2020

NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE

Wow its been a bit, how are you? I'm sorry I took such a long break, that was not my intention.
With moving and then dealing with health issues and then Covid happened, the blog needed to have a break. But I'm back and ready to update you on all thats been happening.


So we said goodbye to the past Annual Catalogue and welcomed in the 2020/2021 Catalogue. Be sure to check it out, download it or request a paper copy by emailing me (Amy.grendel@gmail.com).


The new Catalogue has many new products, suites and New IN Colours! You can see all of these, any specials and the clearance section in my online store - open 24/7! 


I have switched to hosting online classes - here the most recent offering:



PLUS currently there is a monthly FB LIVE Paper Pumpkin Kit event - with the next one...



Stay tuned for more to come! 
Until then have fun creating and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment