Tuesday, July 14, 2020

WHALE OF A TIME

This week I am focusing on the products included in the WHALE OF A TIME suite from the new annual catalogue. I adore this suite and found endless ideas for creating cute and creative cards.



Here are a few samples with a list of the supplies below:






Cute right!? I love the soft and bright colours used in the designer series paper. The sentiments in the stamp set work perfectly and are very versatile. 

Is this a suite that caught your eye? Add it to your shopping cart today!


PURCHASE THE WHOLE SUITE WITH ONE CODE:
OR PURCHASE ITEMS SEPARATELY:

Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! These cards are so cute and the sentiments just make me smile so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! I know the sentiments are so cute!

      Delete