Thursday, July 23, 2020

JAR OF FLOWERS | HOME GROWN


JAR OF FLOWERS | HOME GROWN

I am so excited to show you all another scrapbook layout. It's exciting for me to be back into scrapbooking again and my number one kick-starter has been using sketches. 


For this layout I used this sketch from Allison Davis - I love how she includes lots of photos. 
I tried to keep the layout really simple with the focus being on the pictures. I think I did that.

I was excited to print these photos from my home printer too - I usually use Walmart or Costco. But wow these look great. I'm hoping they will continue to look great down the road - I'll keep you posted.



Here are some closer looks at the three embellishment areas - I used the Jar of Flowers bundle. I coloured with a variety of Stampin' Blends and inks with blender pen. For a full listing of supplies see the end of this post.


The title was created using my Silhouette cutting machine. I actually cut it out with whisper white card stock and then coloured with my Just Jade Stampin' Write Marker - worked perfect as I wasn't sure what colour I wanted the title until the end. 


The jars, punched with the coordinating jar punch, were first stamped with the White Stampin Ink. I like how it kept the jars soft and don't draw your attention to mention.


The journalling I just did on the computer and printed out on Whisper White cardstock and cut into strips. I like the look of this. I ended the In Color Enamel Dots to finish it off.


What do you think? Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. You ABSOLUTELY did a wonderful job and the eye is definitely drawn to the photos! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete