Wednesday, January 5, 2022

CREATE & SHARE UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

Happy New Year! Welcome January 2022!

I can't believe that its been over a year since I've updated this blog! I apologize!

One of my goals for 2022 is to post here more regularly. So let me beginning by explaining why this Create & Share Blog had to take a bit of pause....


Welcome our sweet baby girl Faith! She became ours on January 13th and has brought so much joy, laughter and love into our family. It's true that our family feels complete with now having Josh and Faith. Faith was 3 months preemie and therefore was in the hospital until the end of January and we had many daily/weekly Dr appointments after that. All our time and energy went into taking care of her, adjusting to two kids and helping Josh navigate being a big brother.  

I am so thankful to my patient, loyal and fun customers who stuck with me throughout this adjustment phase. Both in growing our family and learning to do classes online. 

To stay up-to-date on everything I am bringing back the monthly newsletter and you can sign up below if you are interested. This is a great monthly email to receive with the latest Stampin' Up! news and details about upcoming events and classes. 

If you are interested please click here to sign up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment