Sunday, January 9, 2022

NUTS & BOLTS C.A.S.E. PROJECT


Have you heard of the term CASEing? CASE is an acronym for "Copy and Share Everything". When it comes to CASEing stamping - it can mean creating an exact copy of a card or project that you saw or received or it can mean using a card or project as an inspiration. What ever it means to you, CASEing is a great tool to have in your craft kit!


So I loved the project shared in the new Mini Catalogue and wanted to CASE it with a bit of a spin. I loved the idea of creating a mask with the heart punch and the blending brushes.


You can follow along with how I created my own version of the above card in this video:


Isn't it such a cute card? Here are a list of the supplies I used. 
If you have any questions feel free to ask below! 


Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment