Tuesday, February 8, 2022

6x8 Pocket Scrapbooking: Christmas Part 2

 


I apologize for the lateness for this part 2 - I had hoped to be completely done this project by now or sooner. Silly me! I didn't factor in sickness, life and kiddos LOL!

Anyways so in this Part 2 I wanted to show you a quick look through my album with all the photos added. 
Have a look at the video:



For the photos, as I mentioned, I print at home. I do this for convenience and the flexibility. 




The paper I use from Amazon:




The ink subscription plan I am using: 


I can't recommend this enough! My mom uses it too and we both love it. As long as you keep your printer connected to internet (wirelessly) they track your ink levels and send you the cartridges as you need them. PLUS you can pick a level of printing - so depending on how many pages you print per month. I love it! 
When I was sharing about this at a recent class someone mentioned another ink program - but I can't remember what it is call - if you have other helpful suggestions please let us know in the comments!

For larger 12x12 pictures and printing jobs I have used https://www.persnicketyprints.com/
They do an amazing job and provide all sorts of sizing options. They are based in UT but have relatively affordable shipping to Canada.


I mentioned pockets for storing cards and other memorabilia in the back of the album. 
I wasn't able to find similar product on Amazon but Michaels may have something.
Also I purchased a pack of the full size 6x8 page protectors - these could work if you wanted to seal it shut.


I will be back, hopefully soon, with Part 3 - a look at the journalling being added and some finished pages!






2 comments:

  1. I have those assorted page protectors from stampin Up as well and used them to organize my memorabilia from high school!

    ReplyDelete