Tuesday, February 1, 2022

FEBRUARY ONLINE CARD CLASS

 I am so excited about this months class. It is fun and bright and the perfect project to distract from the cold weather! Join me Friday, February 25th from 7:30-9:30pm online for the Rainbow Happiness Card Class. 

We make 3 different cards, 2 of each. I provide all the papers and die cuts needed. You provide the inks, adhesives and tools. Purchase the bundle, stamp set or just get the kit. Three options to choose one from. 

PLUS A BONUS OFFER

For that sign up for one of the options above can save 10% on the coordinating Cloud Punch! 


Sign up by February 8th. For a full list of supplies recommended see below. If you need to add any items to your class option let me know. If you want to know what you can substitute with I'm happy to help! 

I look forward to crafting with you!


Recommended Supplies for Class

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this class and inspiration to use my new set!

    ReplyDelete