Saturday, February 19, 2022

6x8 Pocket Scrapbooking: Christmas Part 3

 


I am so excited with how this project is coming along. This is the third part in the series. 
The first part I showed how I organized the project.
The second part I showed how I printed and added the photos.

And now part 3 - a look at the start of the scrapbooking. I like the use of pocket pages and the smaller scale - 6"x8". It makes the project quick and easy. Plus I had pulled the supplies I wanted to use and I try to keep from using anything else, so it narrows down the selection.

Here is a quick video walking you through the first half of the project:


As I mentioned a lot of the supplies I am using are from the Holiday/Christmas catalogue that is retired, however there are several sets, dies, punches and even a paper pack in the annual catalogue.
To see all the current products available go the online store and in the search bar type Christmas.
Plus there are always items added to Clearance section, often you can find Christmas items there.



If you have any questions as to what products or tools I am using please comment below.

I will be back soon with the final part in this series with the final look through.
If you have any questions you would like answered involving pocket scrapbooking please comment below and I will try to include the answers in my next video.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it's looking sooooo good! I love how you use a variety of different products from stamps to papers to stickers to vellum and more! The extra touches all draw the eye to the pictures and Journaling while giving the album that little something extra ❤

    ReplyDelete