Friday, May 13, 2022

BEGINNERS HOW TO | Using the In Colors to Get Started

 


When I started as a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! I had zero Stampin' Up! products. So when I put together my starter kit the first inks I purchased were that years In Colors. It gave me 5 fresh and new colours of inks to work with and a variety of coordinating products including cardstock, ribbon and embellishments. 

I think this is a great way to start building your stash as you get started with cardmaking.
It can feel so overwhelming with how to get started, but in the video below I walk you through the products I used to create a simple card. I hope it helps!


Did you find the video helpful? Below are the products I talked about. 
Start creating your wish list now and let me help you if I can to start creating and having fun!

Do you want to start out like I did and purchase all of your supplies through the Starter Kit?
It's so simple and there are no strings attached. You can enjoy the great deal, earn a 20% discount on future orders and enjoy the perks of being a demo.




Here is a list of the products used in this card - all available now in my 24/7 Online Store



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment