Tuesday, May 3, 2022

New 2022 Annual Catalogue

 


It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for—the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog is finally here! I hope you’re as excited as I am about Stampin' Up!'s biggest publication of the year.

Are you ready for a year filled with friendship, fun, creativity, and connection? That’s what the Annual Catalogue is all about! With the turn of every page, you’ll find stunning product suites, inspiring project ideas, and the kind of coordination you can’t find anywhere else.



I can't wait to hear what you love about the 2022–2023 Annual Catalogue. Head on over to the Create & Share Facebook Group and share what is on your wish list and be entered to win an item from the Prize Basket!

I have mailed out Annual Catalogues to all current customers, but you can also request a copy if you haven't received one yet and you can also download a pdf copy here. 

SHOP ONLINE 24/7 or EMAIL ME - amy.grendel@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think the charming sentiments bundle is at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete