Friday, May 6, 2022

6x8 Pocket Scrapbooking - Christmas Part 4

 


I am so excited with how this project is coming along. This is the fourth part in the series. 
The first part I showed how I organized the project.
The second part I showed how I printed and added the photos.
The third part I showed you the start of my scrapbooking.

And now part 4 - a look at the the finished project! It is so exciting to finally be done with this and be able to share with my family! And you guys - here is a video walk through:



My biggest reward for the hours I put into this - watching my family look through it!



Are you interested in trying 6x8 Pocket Scrapbooking? 
Here are the Stampin' Up! products available now to get you started.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this turned out so perfect! I love how you Incorporated what Josh wanted to include, I think the photos that flip up are so fun, the idea to use cut out from paper or what you have in your stash is so perfect! Amazing job, thank you so much for sharing with us the whole process!

    ReplyDelete