Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CHECK OUT THESE DEALS!

Happy Tuesday! I've been crafting today and wanted to share some of the creations I put together using the So Succulent stamp set and papers - I LOVE this suite of products. If you don't have it - you could always do this idea with any stamp set and coordinate colours with a paper line. I didn't purchase the die set so I have been hand cutting the flowers - its really easy and helps give some dimension to the card...




And this morning Stampin' Up! added some GREAT deals to the Clearance Section.
Have you checked it out? Click here and click on Clearance Rack on the left hand side.

There is a great selection of papers, embellishments and tools. 
If you want to add to my next order send me an email or feel free to shop online and have the order come directly to you. And remember for every order placed this week you will be entered to win the weekly giveaway prize (Tasty Treats Paper Pack) and you will receive a free gift and card from me.

Here is a quick glance at a few of the things you will find there:




1 comment:

  1. I ❤love❤these designs! They are stunning with the So Succulent set ad I can see how they are definitely versatile to use another set!

    ReplyDelete