Saturday, April 15, 2017

READY FOR EASTER!

I always like to take something for my family at our holiday get togethers - something cute, usually involves a treat and something homemade. I love the idea of this little decorated paper cup with lid - I received it from a fellow demonstrator - Nora Hampton





But sometimes I run out of time to come up with a cute idea like this - and thats why I LOVE the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kits - the March kit was perfect to help me put together cute gifts for family and friends - check it out:



In this kit - I received all the supplies to make 9 bunny bags and and 9 mini cards.
How cute are they! I just added some of my favourite treats inside - super easy!

I did add some fun little eyes on a few from supplies I had on hand.
And I used Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Dapper Denim ink on the tags to match.




Stampin' Up! also provides great ideas on what else you can make with the supplies in the kit.

You can read more about these projects here.

Also there is a GREAT Facebook Group dedicated to Paper Pumpkin ideas 

And each month Stampin' Up! provides a video for how to put together the kit.
Here is March's Video



And since I've been a little behind on posting about the Paper Pumpkin kits (and because it goes along with this months theme of birthdays) I thought I would also share the February kit
MANY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS 


In this kit we received the supplies to make 9 of these unique cards that are perfect to hold a gift card or to be used as a party invite.

Here are three that I put together:
I also used Night of Navy ink and my balloon punch and balloon adventures stamp set.


And since its hard to show how these cards work - here is a quick video



The April Paper Pumpkin kit should be arriving any day to those who were luckily enough to subscribe by April 10th! I had a chance to see a sneak peak at the kit and I know you will have fun putting it together! Plus I'm excited to see the FREE gift included! 

If you don't want to miss out on getting the May kit - click here to subscribe - its easy!
You can either sign up for one to give it a try, do a 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscription or subscribe for the automatic monthly delivery (and cancel at any time).



Here is one more video to explain what Paper Pumpkin is all about!


I hope you will give Paper Pumpkin a try - its so much fun!





1 comment:

  1. I adore all of these creations!

    I hadn't seen the February kit yet - I love how you incorporated the balloons!

    ReplyDelete