Wednesday, April 26, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day! I wanted to share with you a few gift ideas for the Mom/Grandma/Wife in your life - as Mother's Day is just around the corner.

1. The Designer Tin of Cards project kit:


Kit includes tin and enough card bases, accents, and envelopes for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Coordinates with Designer Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 141739). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. 



I LOVE this card kit. I gave it as presents to my mom and grandma at Christmas and they both loved it! It is super easy to put together and the adorable tin it all comes in makes it easy to gift give.

Here is a quick video for a closer look:



So as I mentioned in the video - in addition to the kit, you need the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set, an assortment of inks and adhesive - but I have the stamps and inks for you to use - just purchase the Designer Tin of Cards kit today and put it together on Friday, May 12th (between 6-9pm) in my Studio.

Not sure you have time - I can put it together for you* and make it super easy to give to that special person in your life.

AND GUESS WHAT - this kit is retiring so its currently on sale for $25.20 (+ tax and shipping). Thought its while supplies last - so if this is something that you are interested in please email me or go online to get your order in now.

*If you would like me to put it together for you - the cost including tax and shipping is $40

2. A Card Class Together:

If your mom is anything like my mom (hi mom!) she wants to spend time with you - so why not do a card class together! Currently my card classes are $20 each month or FREE with a qualifying order - plus if you sign up your mom and you for my June class (Friday, June 23rd) - I will throw in a $10 gift certificate you can give her with a homemade card!

Not sure of dates - I can provide a gift certificate for you to give and redeem on a future date.

3. A Gift Certificate:



If your mom, mother in law, grandma or wife love to craft (ladies feel free to share this with your children and husbands!) why not give them the gift of shopping - she will love the opportunity to shop and enjoy some great deals with our retiring items sale. Plus I will package it all up with a FREE homemade card and gift holder.

4. A Paper Pumpkin Gift Subscription 

The monthly all inclusive kit that comes to your door - Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin - is perfect as a gift - and very easy to give. You can check out more by clicking here.

Or watch this video to see how Paper Pumpkin works:



I hope that gives you some ideas for Mother's Day...this coming Friday we have our April class (2 spots available) where we are putting together Mother's Day and Father's Day cards - want to join us? Email me to reserve your spot! amy.grendel@gmail.come

1 comment: